The Panhard 178 or ‘Pan-Pan’ was an advanced French reconnaissance 4×4 armoured car that was designed for the French Cavalry before World War II. It had a crew of four and was equipped with an effective 25mm main armament and a 7.5mm coaxial machine gun.
A number of these vehicles were taken over by the Germans after the Fall of France in 1940, so it makes a good addition to Wehrmacht armies too.
1 resin and metal vehicle
Note: Models supplied unassembled and unpainted
There are no reviews yet.