The Arks of Omen series introduces rules for Boarding Actions – tightly-fought games of Warhammer 40,000 that recreate oppressive assaults on the claustrophobic confines of voidcraft and space hulks. It’s a fresh way to play Warhammer 40,000 using your existing collections.
This hugely modular Boarding Actions Terrain Set includes everything you need to set up this pulse-pounding game mode, including detailed corridor walls, hatchway doors that can open and close mid-game, and loads of pillars to connect them all, plus two double-sided gaming boards to bring your battlefield to life. The box includes two full sets of Gallowdark terrain, which you can combine and arrange in a huge variety of ways to build a dense and deadly environment.
This box includes:
– 2x 704mm by 607mm foldable card gaming boards, printed with a different design on each side
– 2x Gallowdark modular terrain sets, comprising a total of:
– 8x Short Walls with Hatchway and Pillars (2 different designs)
– 4x Short Walls with Hatchway
– 4x Long Walls with Hatchway and Pillars
– 4x Long Walls with Hatchway
– 4x Long Walls with Pillars
– 4x Long Walls
– 4x Short Walls
– 32x Pillars
– 4x Wall Ends
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
Rules for playing Boarding Action games of Warhammer 40,000 are found in the Arks of Omen: Abaddon supplemen